CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 14 June 2008

L'amour is on another level! A level of change.....[1st Edition]

hey guys,

How's everyone doing?? I hope your all having a good weekend? as for me, yours trully is chillaxn and trying to make summer plans!!! I don't know where to go on holiday! Like for real I dont't want to keep going to the same places for holiday (Naijj, Yankee, France, Dubai blah blah blah) I's getting bored! don't get me wrong, I love naijj o!!! upon all the corruption poverty nd crime! chillaxn at the Palms and being with family is the best but its all about CHANGE, its all about exploring new places, doing new things and meeting new people !! Suggestions on where L'armour should go on holiday this summer '08 are welcome!!! ( i beg una)

The weather's extremly sexy just how I like it, not too warm not too chilly lol but unfortunately i have some major spring cleaning to do...my room is an utter disgrace! as in I am too ashamed to bring anyone in..lol..apart from my boyrfriend ( who I will always be reffering to as Mr A in this blog)..

So in this post, I will be talking about change!....

"the process of becoming different"

Change is a dynamic. It can not be tamed or denied. Either you are going up, or you are going down! So ambition, creativity, hard work and investment need to be sustained,to become what you really want to become.

Things just don’t change without a catalyst to provoke the change. Change, like a yeast culture that needs to be fed. You have to provide the right environment for it to occur.

In my previous post, I mentioned that I am a generous person, infact a VERY generous person is an understatement and people often abuse this quality of mine....

One fine Thursday afternoon, I was in the libary studying for my psychology exam which was to take place on monday, when suddenly my phone rang....it was Mr A...the convo went like this

Mr A - baby!
L'armour - sup hun? (thinking why the hell is he calling me when he knows I am in the libary studying and is aware of how many chapters of my FAT psychology text book I have to read)
Mr A - Have you spoken to Angela today?
L'armour - No why are you asking? you know I am on the d-low for a bit..I have to get these exams over and done with...
Mr A- Yes I know but she called me and sounded really distressed and she wanted to talk to you urgently
L'armour- Urgently??...what's wrong with her...??? (confused)
Mr A- I don't know, she refused to tell me, so i told her I'd give you a call and tell you to call her!
L'armour - Ok babe, I'll call her!...don't forget to come pick me up at the lib at 6...fancy nandos???
Mr A- yh,ok, then 6 it is!
L'armour - byeee...lurhhv you !
Mr A- bye!

Angela (I call her Thumbolina..lol..another story)...was a friend of mine...we met at party in Reading, through a mutual friend of ours...I won't say we were bestfriends, I'll say more like "close" friends..but we did have our moments, when we had an argument we would both be so childish about it and do the whole "not talkn to you/ I don't care about you" thing...(now i look back and LOL lol)...I was always there whenever she needed me or knocked on my door or even facebook msgd me that there was a problem...once again, I look back, she never was really there for me, if ever I had a problem, she wasn't a fantastic friend! I wouldn't dream of calling her at 4am in the morning to tell her i had a huge argument with Mr A (the insults wey i go chop ehn..no be small) so I usually refrained from getting myself into that type of wahala..sha sha...i was nevertheless always there for her....

ok..moving on...so i called Angela....

L'armour - babes!! kilon pop?!! u called my husband?
Angela- Yeah...I did, where have you been?! I need your help
L'armour - shoot..whats wrong??..
Angela- I need to pay my rent, or else I'm getting kicked out by my friggin landlord..he's been on my neck for time now! and I am so broke..
L'armour- mehnn I'm a bit on the broke side now o...I wont even lie to you, you know if I had, I would gladly help you out...
Angela -*sobbing* mehnn L'armour I don't even know what to do! I've bn on the rough side lately..I need to move out and pay him, I dont have anywhere to stay...
L'armour- hmmm....*brainstorming* well I can't think of a solution to your problem right now O...but I am thinking..
Angela- Seriously, comitting sucide is starting to look like an option...
L'armour - Don't even go there!..Ok babes you know what..?? move in with me!
Angela - Your little cubicle'??
L'armour- Erhmmmm (see this idiot o..calling my room cubicle...ok now go and freeze on the streets, you landlord has not even started with you yet...pepper is still yet to come! oloriburuku...I'm doing you a favour, dont curse my room) take it or leave is babe..move in with me! I'm serious..
Angela- L'armour!!! (she sounding all happy!) when now??..I can start moving today O..sharp sharp!
L'armour - tommrow love, right now I'm in the lib, I have to study for my exams, jus start packing your stuff, me and Mr A will come help you out. then you can tell me how you got into this mess!
Angela - thank you darling, your a life saver and i love you so much
L'armour - Ok..anyway I'll talk to you, keep me posted aiight??
Angela- byee and thank you once more..

After hanging up, I thought to myself..lol..I jus technically evicted Mr A, as he usually spent most of his nights with me!..O well I'm sure he wouldn't mind..!

My place is a two bedroom apartment posted up in central London, nothing big, nothing special, my housemate is a lovely guy (gay) so yeah, he is really easy going and doesn't give me wahala ...and i don't think I give him wahala either lol :-)


****************************************************************************************************************

Fastfoward -

A coupla days later, Angela moved in with me...at first things were great, she never paid for anything, food, roof over her head, no gas bills, no nothing. I thought to myself, I was the one that suggested she come, I might as well go the extra mile and help her out.

Over the next day, weeks, months....(not yrs lol)
we shared almost everything, she knew alot about me and I knew reasonably alot about her too...

Suddenly she started behaving obnoxoius! never cleaned up after herself, never bothered to help out around the house!

even my housemate noticed and spoke to me about her. At first I didnt want to sound rude and tell her to leave, instead I spoke to her politely and asked her what plans she was making about her accomodation...I could sense she was a bit offended by what I had asked her (but hey...it had to be done at some point, this one that my flatmate is even complaining) but that wasn't the case at all (whethere i offended her or not). She promised she was getting herself sorted and would be gone by the end of the week. I asked if she had anywhere to go and she said yes.

Only if I had known...that yes silently meant - "No I have nowhere to go and I can tell I am becoming a pain in the ass but I will steal some of the little money you have and any other item i feel is valuable and get the fuck out of this shithole!"

*****************************************************************************************************************
I got home on a friday afternoon after lectures and found a note from Angela...

"I'm honestly greatful for everything you have done for me"

Immediately, I knocked on Pablo's (my housemate) door (homeboy was getting jiggy with a chick o...*confused- i thought he was gay*

anyway..that could be discussed later!..lol...i screamed..have you seen Angela??...Pablo replied.."no I havn't...I jus got in and as u can see I am very busy!"...Ok thnx..and I slammed the door..

I quickly called Mr A - as I usually do whenever i'm worried (as in always)...asked him and he hadn't seen her either...

I started to rack my brain..where could this girl be o??....I hope she hasn't gone nd done something stupid.....!

To be Contd...

Sorry people..I have to bounce...something just came up...

-xxx-L'armour-xxx-



16 honest opinions!:

Miss Az`ure said...

Hmmm...Ungrateful people suck. Very entertaining...I wonder what she stole; gold, silver or ur Robin Thicke CD's : )
Welcome to Blogville L'amour.

Bookie19 said...

This Angela gurl sounds like some assholes i have to deal with at different points in my life..I find it so hard to say no too and i have regret my decision a couple of times as well

-xXx- L'amour -xXx- said...

miss pearse - not my Robin Thicke CD!! nevurrrrrrr lol...you'd have to check bck when i update to find out what she stole...!

bookie19- i totally understand where you're coming from....seriously...

thnx guys xx

-xXx- L'amour -xXx- said...

P.s- anyone with holiday suggestions?? xxx

Miss Az`ure said...

Well, it all depends on if u're going alone. Try some Island...Theres a sudden buzz about Seychelles, Pueto Rico is nice and friendly. I hear St Thomas is even better (if u like locals, u'll love it).

NaijaBabe said...

She's a biaaaaatch, end of story!
Oniranu, ungratefuleness of a person.

Edirin said...

OOOOH, i like it, well where could she have gone

The girl sef, she no know say when you stay with person at least they hand in small pepper at the end of the week/month

who in London will give free accommodation, friends oh, brothers and sisters oh, eh no dey happen...You gotta pay ure way.

The one i no understand be say, did she not have a job, did she think you will put her up forever. Your good sha, like you said, you are generous, cuz u know, no1 does that shit.

i couldn't care less where she went, as long as she aint dead. and how far with ure roommate...

as far as holiday suggestions, i no know, i hear Italy is quite nice, never been there. But me, i can never go to ant other place for holiday, while naija is on the table, it can never happen.

flawsandall said...

oh wow...i swear sometimes I dont understand people, the least you can do for someone who is offering you a roof under your head is be cordial, help around the house...hell, stock some groceries in the fridge...geez, do they have to teach this things..its common sense dammit...obviously its not common....
lol..sorry dear.. this your friend is geting me heated
but abeg update now make we hear tory

-xXx- L'amour -xXx- said...

@miss pearse - whooop!!! seyechelles sound fantastic :-)

@F&F- naijja fr life....i jus need a break off it this summer..the drama is unecessary!!....i will update pretty soon..so you'll find out wuht happend to her...x

@Zephi Farenheit - i understand your fustration...trust me!! i've been there...!i'll update pretty soon..things r jus crazy!! so many thingsto do..i always seem to be knackered!! i shall wake up frm my slumber nd update jo!! lol.....p.s- pls lemme read ur blog!!! xxxxx

zara (my alter ego) said...

a gay guy getting jiggy wiv a girl? wonders shalll truly never end.. this angelaa girl sounds like trouble... hope she's ok though.,.

Duchess said...

you are too nice oo..you are still looking for a pest that left on her own....ogaooo Ms.NiceChic.

first time here,love ur posts,will be back for updates.

Mz. Dee said...

Jesus.. just like that???
Hmm.. letz wait for the 2nd edition
Watever she stole beta be returned by that time o!
xx

Anonymous said...

You are soo nice & to think the girl now took advantage of your niceness! Kia, human beings sha.

Btw love your playlist, tis hot!

-xXx- L'amour -xXx- said...

hehehe!! you have good taste in music...!!! thnk u xxx :)

Anonymous said...

as a gay guy my experiance of Africans is that they have a problem with homosexuality .are you diferant from most Africans ?

Anonymous said...

hmm na wa sha. Its always the people you help that will disappoint and act hella silly in the long run.