CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 13 June 2008

L'amour Revealed - allow me to introduce myself...

Hey guys!!!....

A big big big THANK YOU to all those who have warmly welcomed me to blogsville!!! and yes..the addiciton is kicking in! ( I currently spend half of my day keeping up with my favourite bloggers!! >> you guys rock..! yes i am that jobless)

This is literally my first proper post, and to be honest with you I don't even know what to write (L'armour think naw) but the whole point of this blog is to be honest with myself, to express my real emotions , my worries, my thoughts and to share my random rants....so I'm going to start by giving you a little taster of L'amour's world ...what she is, what she likes & dislikes....

L'armour is....

I am a beautiful young (18-21) woman currently in a relationship
I am full of deep thoughts (sometimes i even confuse me)
I am open minded to almost everything
I speak french (I like to think I can converse fluently in it..lol)
I am generous (sometimes it's misunderstood for a weakness)
I am loud (lol, i cannot help it)
I am Nigerian
I am the third of four children
I am a child of God
I am all about spirit, spirituality and expression
I am an Arsenal fan :-)
I am well mannered and polite
I can be a bi*ch sometimes...
I am a little wiered, a little crazy, I am eccentric
I use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams
I am dangerous...lol, be scared, be very scared :)
I am easily consoled
I am Honest
I am concerned about people's feelings
I am tactful
I am friendly and approachable.
I am emotionally temperamental and unpredictable
I am a great kisser
I am sensitive
I am hardworking


10 Likes :

  1. God- He is my EVERYTHING- my past, my present and my future
  2. Family & Friends - I love my family and friends, without them..I would've jumped off a cliff ages ago...
  3. Food - YESSSS I love to eat...don't invite me for any party because I will finish your food...lol
  4. My blog - It's amazing!! I can say absolutely anything I want to say here...
  5. Fashion - I love it!! the fashion shows..vogue..spring/summer/winter/autumn collections...the designers...FAB..!!!
  6. I love to Laugh- I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence cuz of something that happend yesterday
  7. Music - as u can tell from my playlist...HUGE Robin thicke fan..:-) >>my music is me..!
  8. I love to Love and be Loved in RETURN
  9. I love to party and dance!!!
  10. I heart peace, joy, honesty,acceptance and forgiveness

10 Dislikes :

  1. I hate pain/suffering/guilt/war/hunger(told you I love to eat)
  2. I hate dissappointment o....(..I get my hopes high and the sucker is a no show!)
  3. I cannot stand prejudice
  4. I dislike narrow minded people!
  5. I do not like being lonely
  6. I Hate reading
  7. I dislike pretenders
  8. I hate wicked people (Fire burn the wicked)
  9. I frown upon nonsensical and unnecessary things
  10. I dislike aggressive people

So here I am people...L'amour!!...feel free to ask any questions :)

I will start to get more personal in my upcoming posts! make sure you stay tuned, I may not have so many interesting things to say, but I will put my thoughts down nonetheless.....

-xxx- L'armour -xxx-

10 honest opinions!:

flabby said...

first!!lol..i feel u on so many things here..lol! but im totally tactless..i was nodding until i came to tact!lol..

this is a good time to blog! freedom..etc! hav fun!

(this comment sounds totally retarded)

Black Berry said...

im soooo chuffed!! i blinked twice when i saw myself on your list..aaw..if i had a list id add you too!! thanx!

-xXx- L'amour -xXx- said...

@ flabby - no ur comment didnt sound retarded!!...nd yes..i was once tactless myself..I had to learn to deal with people in a sensitive manner.

@ black berry - YESS!! I'm a huge fan!!! lurvv ya xxx

Edirin said...

i think im really gonna enjoy your blog, im with you on most things, you seem like my kind of person

holla

-xXx- L'amour -xXx- said...

F&F - thnxxxxxx lurrrrrhv ya xx

Bookie19 said...

Hey kidddo, welcome to blogsville, read ur list and i must say we got a lot of things in common, so i can officially say you're cool and ur going on my fave...Can't wait to read ur stories..Keep doing you and stay true..Thanks for adding me...

Anonymous said...

ARsenal Rocks mehn & yayy a fellow grubido! lol. You sound like a nice person :) Infact babes we are two of a kind!

-xXx- L'amour -xXx- said...

hahah!! thnx peeps!!!

@Minky - Food is the way forward jor!!...

Mz. Dee said...

Food and Music!!!
Love em too.
lOLz @ Flabby
Me is liking dis L'amour
!!

Anonymous said...

E be like say I should just copy your likes and dislikes on to my blog because I can see we have alot in common..lol.